Facebook Twitter Google+ Check us out on Social Media!

How can I submit my Magazine Art Cover Entry?

How can I submit my Magazine Art Cover Entry?

Postby SteveT » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:11 am

Here is a guide on how to upload your Magazine Art cover submission

1) Visit the Magazine Art Cover board:

2) Click on  Image

3) Please type in a username and a subject of your choosing which will help the team pick out the entry, and also please fill out the anti-spam code, you can also put a quick description on to the post which describes the art, for example: "I was inspired to take this photo when I walked past the park"

4) Click on "Upload attachment" at the bottom of the screen and click on "Browse" after selecting the file you can click the "Add the file" button which will add the file to the post

5) After uploading the attachment you will notice the box below, click on "Place inline" when you are happy with the information you have provided previously.

6) Click Submit

The rules for the contest can be found at: magazine-art-cover-f36.html
Winners are determined by the staff members of FLCI, and announced on December 10, 2014. Winners are notified through email.  The first place winning title will become the title of our magazine.

If you have any problems submitting your art for consideration please register on the forums and post the information and problems to this board: forum-faq-f17.html or email the community manager: steventreglown@firmfoundationcoalition.org and give a brief outline of the errors
SteveT
Community Admin

Return to Magazine Art Cover